Looking for a new career?
If you have found your way to this page then you must be on the lookout for a career change? Click the button below to see the vacancies we have available.
Why not work with us?
This role is reporting to our Sales Manager and you will be part of the team who delivers the following -
• Answering customer queries over the phone, via email and ticketing system in a fun yet professional manner, as well as welcoming any visitors at Monster House.
• Ability to use consultative selling skills across our unique range of products to maximise sales.
• Liaise with the other teams within the business and our external couriers to ensure our customers’ orders are processed accurately and on time.
• Contact customers to arrange their deliveries and communicate other important information about their orders.
• Administrative tasks in relation to invoicing, marketplaces and couriers.
Sales Vacancies - York
Customer Service Advisor
Due to our continued growth we are recruiting for an additional Customer Service Advisor. The role is reporting to our Customer Service Manager and you will play a crucial role in maintaining our outstanding after sales service levels. You will deal with customer enquiries over the phone, via email and ticketing system, which connects to the various marketplaces we sell on. You will also use our unique ordering system to process repairs, exchanges and returns and other order administration.
• Answering customer queries over the phone, via email and ticketing system; you will be confident and creative in resolving customer issues in a friendly manner.
• Ensuring all selling channels and marketplaces uphold our Five Star Rating and Top Seller Status.
• Work closely with other teams to ensure levels of service flow consistently between departments.
• Processing customer returns/refunds, repairs or replacements of items.
• Communicating with couriers.
Customer Services Vacancies - York