Looking for a new career?
If you have found your way to this page then you must be on the lookout for a career change? Click the button below to see the vacancies we have available.
Why not work with us?
Sales Advisor (Full Time)
This role is reporting to our Sales Manager and you will be part of the team who delivers the following -
• Answering customer queries over the phone, via email and ticketing system in a fun yet professional manner, as well as welcoming any visitors at Monster House.
• Ability to use consultative selling skills across our unique range of products to maximise sales.
• Liaise with the other teams within the business and our external couriers to ensure our customers’ orders are processed accurately and on time.
• Contact customers to arrange their deliveries and communicate other important information about their orders.
• Administrative tasks in relation to invoicing, marketplaces and couriers.
Customer Service and Sales Vacancies - York
Customer Service Advisor (Part-time)
This role is reporting to our Customer Service Manager and you will be responsible for various duties within the sales team -
• Answering customer queries over the phone, via email and ticketing system; you will be confident and creative in resolving customer issues in a friendly manner.
• Ensuring all selling channels and marketplaces uphold our Five Star Rating and Top Seller Status.
• Work closely with other teams to ensure levels of service flow consistently between departments.
• Processing customer returns/refunds, repairs or replacements of items.
• Communicating with couriers.
Multilingual Customer Service Advisors
As part of our huge growth plans, we are recruiting for Multilingual full-time advisors to join our customer service team, based in York. The role is reporting to our Customer Service Manager and you will play a crucial role in maintaining our outstanding after sales service levels. You will deal with customer enquiries over the phone, via email and a ticketing system, which is linked to the various marketplaces we sell on. You will also use our bespoke systems to process orders, repairs, exchanges and returns and other order/product administration.
You must be fluent in one or more of the following languages -
Daily Tasks might include:
An exciting role has just become available for a Administration Assistant to join our ever growing and dynamic team. Reporting to our Supply Chain Manager, you will work closely with our suppliers and freight forwarders to ensure that orders are produced and delivered on time. This really is a fantastic opportunity with brilliant potential for the right applicant.
• Liaising with factories on a daily basis to ensure orders are running on time and any issues that arise are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Organising shipment of stock with freight forwarder to meet planned arrival times.
• Planning deliveries of stock into the warehouses and working with warehouse managers to ensure any stock discrepancies are dealt with.
• Working with members of the team to ensure product improvements are carried out by factories to the standard required before shipment.
• Responding to internal/external emails and taking phone calls.
• Any other relevant departmental and/or company administration.
Supply Chain Vacancies - York
Warehouse Vacancies - York
We are looking for a Returns Assistant to support our fast-growing and dynamic team. Reporting to our Warehouse Manager you will primarily deal with customer and courier returns which will involve inspecting packaging and products, processing returns on our bespoke ordering system, listing refurbished and damaged items on various marketplaces and other order/product administration.
We are currently looking to recruit a French Administration Assistant to join our team based in York. You will play a crucial role in maintaining our outstanding service levels to French customers on a variety of marketplaces. You will deal with customer enquiries over the phone, via emails and a ticketing system. You will also translate product and listing information into French and ensure that our products are reaching their full selling potenial across the French markets, it is therefore imperative that you have a high understanding of the French language, both written and spoken.
Daily Tasks might include:
Marketing Vacancies - York