Looking for a new career?
If you have found your way to this page then you must be on the lookout for a career change? Click the button below to see the vacancies we have available.
Why not work with us?
Product and Market Research Administrator
Monster Group (UK) Ltd is a thriving and forward thinking online retailer offering a diverse range of high quality and great value products to an international market. A shiny brand-new role has now arisen for a Product and Market Research Administrator to join our ever growing and dynamic team. Reporting to our Supply Chain Manager you will play a crucial role in discovering fresh and new product ideas and bringing commercially successful products to market.
• Research and collate market, consumer, seasonal and competitor data
• Research what performs well across all current and new marketplaces using various tools available
• Keep up to date with current and future product trends
• Use findings to create new ideas for commercially successful products all with unique selling points
• Help to ensure the workplace and warehouse environment is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness at all times.
• Work with the Daily Deal sites to determine successful new products specifically for their daily deals
• Communicate findings and new product suggestions with the buyer
Supply Chain Vacancies - York
Monster Group (UK) Ltd is a thriving online retailer offering a diverse range of high quality and great value products to an international market. An exciting opportunity has now arisen for a German Administrator/Translator to join our fast-growing and dynamic team. The role is reporting to our Marketing Manager and you will be responsible for delivering amazing service to our growing customer base across the German marketplaces. You will also ensure that product listings are translated into German and displayed. It is imperative that you have a high understanding of the German language to accommodate the complex terminology and phrases associated with the variety of products that we sell.
• Deliver amazing service to answer support and sales queries from German speaking customers over the phone and email.
• Translating English product information into German.
• Listing the products via our website and online market places.
• Manage the administration of a variety of marketplaces.
• Discover new marketplaces to expand our presence and manage them to drive additional sales.
Marketing Vacancies - York
Customer Service Advisor
Monster Group (UK) Ltd is a thriving online retailer offering a diverse range of high quality and great value products to an international market. An exciting opportunity has now arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to join our fast-growing and dynamic team. The role is reporting to our Customer Service Manager and you will play a crucial role in maintaining our outstanding after sales service levels. You will deal with customer enquiries over the phone, via email and ticketing system, which connects to the various marketplaces we sell on. You will also use our unique ordering system to process repairs, exchanges and returns and other order administration.
• Answering customer queries over the phone, via email and ticketing system; you will be confident and creative in resolving customer issues in a friendly manner.
• Ensuring all selling channels and marketplaces uphold our Five Star Rating and Top Seller Status.
• Work closely with other teams to ensure levels of service flow consistently between departments.
• Processing customer returns/refunds, repairs or replacements of items.
• Communicating with couriers.
Customer Services Vacancies - York