Looking for a new career?
Why not work with us?
If you have found your way to this page then you must be on the lookout for a career change? Click the button below to see the vacancies we have available.
Dutch Translator/Marketing Assistant
Monster Group (UK) Ltd is a thriving online retailer offering a diverse range of high quality and great value products to an international market. Rapidly expanding with tremendous potential we are looking for an enthusiastic Dutch Translator to join our Marketing team. The role is reporting to our Marketing Manager and you will be responsible for ensuring all our product listings are translated into Dutch and displayed on various market places.
• Translating English product information into Dutch.
• Listing the products via our website and current online market places as well as branching out into new ones.
• Answer queries from Dutch speaking customers over the phone and via email.
Supply Chain Vacancies
If you’re all about superb grammar and attention to detail, if you can simplify technical documents into easily accessible guides and manuals, and if you’re all about fun and creativity, then this role is for you! An incredible opportunity has now arisen: we’re looking for a forward-thinking and enthusiastic Technical Writer.
• Designing and writing instruction manuals for new products; having a technical mindset would be advantageous.
• Designing packaging for new products, and working alongside Compliance in developing warning labels.
• Organising and collating translations of guides and manuals to support our rapid growth across Europe.
• Testing new products and becoming an expert in how they work. You’ll then write training documents based on this.
• Working closely with our in-house Marketing team in writing listings and entertaining blogs and features.
• Working with MS Office and Adobe apps (Photoshop and InDesign) on a daily basis.
Technical Administrator / Copywriter
Product Compliance and H&S Officer
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, you’ll be working closely with suppliers to ensure all our products are compliant; carrying out risk assessments and keeping up to date with the latest standards and legal requirements. You will also be responsible for implementing and maintaining company health and safety policies and procedures. You’ll work with people from across the business, so communication skills are essential, together with effective time-management skills to juggle the varied workload.
• Carry out compliance checks and risk assessments on all our products
• Communicating requirements to our suppliers
• Health and Safety across both our sites in York and Scunthorpe
• Keeping up to date with, and understanding relevant laws and regulations
• Collaborate with other departments to create a culture of compliance
• Various general administrative duties associated with the role